I’ve been trying to perfect this music list for a while. Songs have been added. Songs have been deleted. As for the order, well I haven’t decided yet. I might just put it on shuffle and go from there.
This is the music I plan to listen to when I run my 15km on Sunday for Run 4 The Kids.
- Hung up – Madonna
- Lanterns – Birds of Tokyo
- Feel again – One Republic
- It’s Time – Darren Criss
- Everybody Talks – Jacob Artist & Becca Tobin
- Animal – Neon Trees
- Uncharted – Sara Bareilles
- 22 – Taylor Swift
- Catch My Breath – Kelly Clarkson
- The Man Who Never Lied – Maroon 5
- Jumpstart – These Kids Wear Crowns
- We Love – Sneaky Sound System
- Rest of my Life – Ludacris ft Usher & David Guetta
- Feel this moment – Pitbull ft Christina Aguilera
- Seal it with a kiss – Britney Spears
- Always be here – Dane Rumble
- Whenever – Black Eyed Peas
- Let me Love you – Ne-yo
- Don’t you worry child – Swedish house mafia
- Finally Found You – Enrique Iglesias ft Sammy Adams
- I need your love – Calvin Harris ft Ellie Coulding
- Crazy Beautiful Life – Ke$ha
- When can I see you again – Owl City
- Locked out of heaven – Bruno Mars
So I hope these list of songs gets you through your next workout.
We are halfway through March already! Far out this year is just flying by!
But um where are my running stats for Feb do I hear you ask? Ok, ok, ok, I thought I had posted them, or at least scheduled to post them, but for what ever reason, that did not happen. So sorry about that.
So how did running go in February? Pretty good actually. I ran 3 days a week as per my schedule and everything is on track. Yay!
Total distance 88.92km done and dusted for February.
The breakdown is as follows:
January – 83.7km
February – 88.9km
Total – 172.6km
To Go – 827.40km
I did have some pretty interesting runs. I got to run all over Steve Monaghetti. I made him by biatch. Ok so I didn’t exactly run all over him like you think I did. It was a track named after him in Ballarat, but still 🙂 I did have a good time on that track.
I also had a very long run where I thought I was dying, it was so hot and humid, you can read about it here.
Overall I’m really happy with how things have been tracking. I’m going to still be running 3 days a week, and strength train 3 other days, but I’m going to concentrate more on speedwork.
I have a love hate relationship with speedwork. I don’t like it. I do like hill training however (go figure). So I’m going to incorporate v02 max workouts on the track at least once every 2 weeks. Well that’s the plan at least.
Kilometres that is.
For the month of January I ran 83km towards my goal of running 1000 km in 2013.
So how am I coming along? Well right on track actually.
As you can see from the nike+ screen dump, I had 13 runs with an average distance of 6.4km (6.4 x 13 = 83.1 km).
Considering it was also the holiday period and what not, I’m happy with the result. I didn’t get to run as often as I would like or as far as I wanted, but that doesn’t matter, I still went out and did it.
Now February is a shorter month, but that doesn’t phase me, I’m still going to do my best to totally smash my goal.